The purpose of this policy is to inform you how we collect, use and disclose your personal information provided to use when you use our website www.bangaloresydney.com.au.
What personal information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect from you is what you have provided to use while using our website.
The information asked for includes; Your Name, Address, Phone Number and Email Address.
Please Note: Your credit card information will never be stored.
What do we do with your personal information?
We collect your personal information to provide several services to you, including:
- To process and fulfill your order placed through our website and to keep you informed on the progress of your order(s);
- To maintain our contact with you including responding to any questions or complaints you may have;
- To build and maintain our customer database for internal administration and accounting purposes;
- To keep you updated on information about products and services available to you including third party products that we believe to be of interest to you. This information includes current promotional events and discounts/specials.
These services may not be available fo you if you do not provide us with your personal information.
What other purposes will your personal information be used for?
Your personal information may be used for other purposes and/or shared with a third party if we believe it is necessary to do so, in the following circumstances:
- To provide you with a requested service that requires a third party, including delivery;
- To protect our customers, suppliers or other persons property, safety and rights;
- To help find and prevent any illegal activity including serious credit infringements and fraud;
- Disclosing your information to a court etc. in order to protect our interests;
- In the unlikely event of the assets and operations of our business being transferred to another party as a going concern.
Is your personal information given to third parties?
a) In order to help run aspects of our business efficiently your personal information is shared with third parties we have engaged including suppliers, sellers of the products and service providers who assist with fulfilling orders, logistics and supply chain.
Will you receive marketing information from us?
When your personal information is provided, you will be automatically added to our mailing list. The purpose of our mailing list, as previously outlined, is to provide you with information about products and services available to you including third party products that we believe to be of interest to you. This information includes current promotional events and discounts/specials.
To unsubscribe from receiving marketing information you can email us anytime at email@example.com or use the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the emails we send to you.
How to update or delete your personal information we have stored?
To update your details simply email us at our secure email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated information. Your personal information can not be removed from our system as we reserve the right to keep a copy to comply with our obligations to business recordkeeping laws.
How secure is my information?
A certain degree of risk is always involved when transferring information across any media or internet sites. However, we strive to do everything we can to keep your information secure as protecting our customers personal information is very important to Bangalore Sydney.
To ensure your personal information is protected our systems are equipped with protection programs.
As a simple precaution from your end to help protect your security, ensure the protection of your username and password against unauthorised use.